It’s that time of year again! The Fall season means Friday night football, over-sized sweaters, and deliciously hearty meals. Some of our favorite ingredients are in season- pumpkin, cinnamon, maple and spice! We’ve put together a list of quintessential Fall recipes with a few twists on classic dishes.
- Rosemary Pot Roast paired with Potatoes and Carrots: This melt in your mouth recipe is the ultimate crock pot meal. Embrace the season with this perfectly seasoned roast.
- Baked Apples: Apple picking is on everyone’s to-do list this year. Make it extra special by turning those apples into warm, delicious baked treats for a healthy, savory sweet!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili: Nothing says Fall like a good chili. This twist on a classic dish will be a hit at your next get together.
- Curried Butternut and Red Lentil Soup: This thick, rich soup is perfect for those chilly Autumn days. With a hint of spice and a lot of flavor, this decadent soup is sure to be a family favorite.
- Spicy Creamed Corn: This recipe really heats things up in the cold weather! Utilize your local farmers market for this in-season recipe.
- Pumpkin Bread: It’s finally pumpkin season! Celebrate your favorite time of year with this deliciously moist and hearty treat.
- Cinnamon Apple Crisp: This Fall favorite pairs perfectly with a warm, cozy evening. Enjoy this dessert over vanilla bean ice cream as a perfect end to any meal.
Give a few (or all!) of these recipes a try and let us know your favorite in the comments below!