5 Apps To Save You Money – Saving money doesn’t have to be difficult. With apps available for everything these days, why not use apps for saving money too? We’ve gathered the best apps that will help you with your finances, check them out below:
1. Mint – This app allows you to securely track your account information, set a budget and monitor your financial goals. You can also receive alerts when bills are due!
2. RedLaser – Have you always wanted to know the price of an item at multiple stores? RedLaser does just that. This barcode scanning app provides price comparisons for other retailers and online sources and also allows users to purchase items through the app for in-store pickup.
3. RetailMeNot – Are you a couponer? RetailMeNot makes couponing easy! The app provides coupons for thousands of stores and can even alert you when there are deals nearby.
4. Shopkick – This app allows users to earn points through scanning products when shopping and purchasing items. The points can be redeemed for gift cards and users can even earn points through simply activating the app when entering a store.
5. Waze – Are you on the road often? Waze provides updated traffic information, including red light camera alerts, and allows users to find the cheapest gas nearby.
Make sure to download these apps to start saving money! Have you tried any of these apps? What did you think? Comment to share with us!