Springtime may be finally here, but unfortunately we still have to avoid all of those April showers. When all you want to do is get out of the house, the weather can be a mood killer. Luckily, there are several events and activities in Perrysburg and the surrounding area to keep you busy! Whether you’re looking for a place to take the family or a date, there’s something here for everyone. Below are a few of our top picks for the month of April. Enjoy!
- Rain: The Beatles Experience, April 3, 7:30 p.m. – Beatles mania returns with this cover show. Experience the fab four in this multimedia show, playing favorites like “Hey Jude,” “Come Together” and “Can’t Buy Me Love.” Just try not to sing along! Tickets start at $26 and can be purchased here.
- Stuart Little, April 6, 2 p.m. – Take your kids to see this cherished children’s book brought to life by the Valentine Theatre! The story of an unusual mouse brought into the life of an ordinary family has reached many, and now you can see it on stage! Purchase tickets here.
- Toledo Mud Hens Opening Day, April 4 – Baseball fans, rejoice-opening day is here! What better way to celebrate than with Toledo’s own Mud Hens? Visit Fifth Third Field to cheer on the Mud Hens and the start of the season. For more information, visit the Mud Hens official web site.
- Tree City Film Festival, April 24-27 – This festival supports local, regional and national filmmakers while celebrating the art of film with fans in the area. The festival will also showcase of several Oscar-nominated short films. Visit the official event web site to learn more.
- March of Dimes for Babies, April 13 – Get a team together with family, friends and coworkers to support the March of Dimes, a national charity that raises money for babies in the community! Toledo’s march promises to be a day full of hope and fun for all involved. Learn more or sign up by visiting the official web site.
Are you planning on attending any of these events? What do you like to do in April? Let us know by leaving a comment!